Here is the General awareness quiz for RBI grade B July 14th 2018 in the quiz series for RBI grade B. This quiz series is also useful for IBPS/SBI PO and clerical exams. The questions covers current affairs, static financial knowledge and other important topics which can be asked in competitive exams. Answers are given at the end of the quiz.
- How much financial aid has been set aside by South Korea for infrastructure development in India?
- USD 5 billion
- USD 8 billion
- USD 10 billion
- USD 12 billion
- Which company opened world’s largest mobile factory in India?
- Which bank’s license has been cancelled by Reserve Bank of India recently?
- Alwar Urban Co-operative Bank
- Apna Sahakari Co-Op Bank Ltd
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank
- Kalupur Commercial Coop. Bank
- Who has been announced as the winner of the Golden Man Booker Prize?
- Jake Halpern
- Michael Ondaatje’s
- Ryan Kelly
- Adam Johnson
- Who will lead the Indian men’s hockey squad in the 18th Asian Games?
- Akash Chikte
- Suraj Karkera
- Chinglensana Singh Kangujam
- PR Sreejesh
- Who has launched the blueprint of ‘National Health Stack’ (NHS)?
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- World Health Organisation
- NITI Aayog
- Indian Medical Association
- How many institutes have been granted Institutions of Eminence (IoEs) status by government?
- Which of the following is the capital of South Korea?
- Where does International Round Table Conference on ‘Data for New India’ hold recently?
- New Delhi
- Where does world’s oldest color have been discovered?
You may also like to read: General awareness quiz for RBI grade B July 13th 2018
Click to go to RBI Grade B Preparation Page | Click to read more such quizzes
Tags: General awareness quiz for RBI grade B July 14th 2018