Dear readers, RBI grade B phase 2 result 2014 have been announced.
Click here to view Roll Numbers of candidates shortlisted for Interview
NOTE: Mark list & category wise cut – off for the above examination and final selection will be displayed on website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment.
- The interview call letters to all these shortlisted candidates indicating dates and venue of the interview will be sent through E-mail (as registered in the application) during next one to two weeks.
- All the shortlisted candidates are advised to take print out of interview letter through their E-mail ID and bring it (hard copy) on the day of interview alongwith ORIGINAL certificates.
- All these shortlisted candidates are advised to send the photocopy of the certificates (one set of copies) in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (Mark sheets of all semesters/years and Degree certificates), Caste Status (if SC/ST/OBC), Disability certificate (if Persons with Disability-PWD) and No Objection Certificate from present employer (wherever applicable).
- As regards academic qualification, if instead of percentage of marks, Aggregate Grade Points (i.e. CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.) are allotted, then the candidate must forward the criteria for conversion as defined by the University/Institute. The conversion criterion must be printed on the mark-sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from competent authority of the University/Institute and forward the same to us. If they fail to do so, then the conversion criteria as mentioned at para 2 (b) of the recruitment advertisement no. 5A/2013-14 will be applied.
- If the shortlisted candidate has taken any benefit of age relaxation, he/she should submit the relevant certificate.
- Shortlisted Staff candidates should submit their documents through the HRMD/Staff section of respective Regional Office/COD.
- All these shortlisted candidates are also requested to take print out of the relevant proformae mentioned below, duly complete them and send alongwith copy of above mentioned certificates to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Reserve Bank of India Building, 3rd floor, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai 400008” by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches the Board office within seven days of the date of declaration of the result on the website.
Check the complete details here http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2891